- Shulamit Almog and Ely Aharonson, Law as Film: Representing Justice in the Age of Moving Images, 3, Canadian Journal of Law and Technology (2004)
- Neil Feigensen and Christina Spiesel, Law on Display: The Digital Transformation of Legal Persuasion and Judgment ( 2011)
- Michael Miller, A System for Integrating Online Multimedia into College Curriculum, MERLOT Journal of Online Learning and Teaching (2011)
- Kenji Yoshino,The City and The Poet, 114 Yale L.J. 1835 (2005)
- University of Pennsylvania Documentaries and the Law Program
- Stanford Law School Documentary Project
- Harvard Law and Documentary Studio
Are there other resources that belong on this list? Tell us.