- RT @valariekaur: My Q to @ErrolMorris: What is your role as doc filmmaker? A: To pursue truth, above all. To never find it but always strive 10:04:20 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @valariekaur: Filmmaker @ErrolMorris inspired us to create the @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl. Very excited to thank him in person. 08:19:39 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today 4PM! Filmmaker Errol Morris at Davenport College, moderated by @emilybazelon, cosponsored by @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl! 02:08:57 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Will hang out w/Kalyanee Mam today! Dir of Sundance film "A River Changes Course" & adviser to @VisualLaw: http://t.co/uk6ELS9r4A 02:36:16 PM April 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Excited to screen our film this afternoon with David Fathi of @ACLU Natl Prison Project #stopsolitary http://t.co/d5QolmPZcm @abfettig 04:54:43 PM March 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
V Prentice is a third-year JD student at Yale Law School. At Yale, V works in the Veterans Legal Services Clinic and is the managing editor of the Yale Human Rights and Development Law Journal. V enjoys making films with VLP as a way of engaging with new areas and issues in U.S. law and society, particularly those related to policing, racial justice, and immigration. After graduation, V hopes to continue to work as a public interest litigator and advocate after clerking for Judge Marsha Berzon on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
V joins VLP with limited experience in documentary filmmaking and editing. V studied documentary filmmaking and produced a couple of short films for NGOs in Barcelona, Berlin, and Washington, D.C. as as an undergraduate student in International Affairs. While completing an MA in Environmental Management at the Freie Universität Berlin with a research focus on social movements, V produced independent media at United Nations climate change conferences and led capacity-building workshops on youth-produced media and citizen journalism as part of the International Youth Climate Movement. Outside of VLP, V continues to film and edit music videos for fun.