- RT @valariekaur: My Q to @ErrolMorris: What is your role as doc filmmaker? A: To pursue truth, above all. To never find it but always strive 10:04:20 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @valariekaur: Filmmaker @ErrolMorris inspired us to create the @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl. Very excited to thank him in person. 08:19:39 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today 4PM! Filmmaker Errol Morris at Davenport College, moderated by @emilybazelon, cosponsored by @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl! 02:08:57 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Will hang out w/Kalyanee Mam today! Dir of Sundance film "A River Changes Course" & adviser to @VisualLaw: http://t.co/uk6ELS9r4A 02:36:16 PM April 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Excited to screen our film this afternoon with David Fathi of @ACLU Natl Prison Project #stopsolitary http://t.co/d5QolmPZcm @abfettig 04:54:43 PM March 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Robert Bookman has been a senior motion picture literary and director’s agent at Creative Artists Agency since 1986 and is a partner in the agency. Prior to that, he was executive vice-president, production at Columbia Pictures, vice-president in charge of production at ABC Motion Pictures, and an agent at ICM. Mr. Bookman’s current community activities include his serving as a member of the Board of Advisors and as the Chairman of the West Coast Council of Doctors Without Borders/USA (MÌ©decins Sans FrontiÌ¬res), as Chairman Emeritus of The Fraternity of Friends of the Los Angeles Center for the Performing Arts, and as a member of the Yale Development Board. He is also President Emeritus of the French-American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles and was a longtime member of the Board of Directors of the Los Angeles Philharmonic and the Board of Directors of Los Angeles Opera. Mr. Bookman graduated from the University of California’s history honors program with “great distinction” in 1968. He received his J.D. degree from Yale Law School in 1972.He has two sons, Gary (19) and Brian (13), and lives in Los Angeles, California.