- RT @valariekaur: My Q to @ErrolMorris: What is your role as doc filmmaker? A: To pursue truth, above all. To never find it but always strive 10:04:20 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @valariekaur: Filmmaker @ErrolMorris inspired us to create the @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl. Very excited to thank him in person. 08:19:39 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today 4PM! Filmmaker Errol Morris at Davenport College, moderated by @emilybazelon, cosponsored by @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl! 02:08:57 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Will hang out w/Kalyanee Mam today! Dir of Sundance film "A River Changes Course" & adviser to @VisualLaw: http://t.co/uk6ELS9r4A 02:36:16 PM April 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Excited to screen our film this afternoon with David Fathi of @ACLU Natl Prison Project #stopsolitary http://t.co/d5QolmPZcm @abfettig 04:54:43 PM March 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Rebecca Wexler is the co-founder and founding instructor for VLP. After graduating from college in 2005 and completing an MPhil in 2006, she spent seven years working as a documentary filmmaker making movies for television, art galleries, and theaters. She recently returned from studying post-war media production as a Fulbright Senior Research Scholar in Sri Lanka, where she taught documentary methods, history and theory at the Eastern University of Sri Lanka, Trincomalee Campus. She is currently a J.D. candidate at Yale Law School researching scientific evidence and forensic video analysis.