- RT @valariekaur: My Q to @ErrolMorris: What is your role as doc filmmaker? A: To pursue truth, above all. To never find it but always strive 10:04:20 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @valariekaur: Filmmaker @ErrolMorris inspired us to create the @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl. Very excited to thank him in person. 08:19:39 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today 4PM! Filmmaker Errol Morris at Davenport College, moderated by @emilybazelon, cosponsored by @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl! 02:08:57 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Will hang out w/Kalyanee Mam today! Dir of Sundance film "A River Changes Course" & adviser to @VisualLaw: http://t.co/uk6ELS9r4A 02:36:16 PM April 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Excited to screen our film this afternoon with David Fathi of @ACLU Natl Prison Project #stopsolitary http://t.co/d5QolmPZcm @abfettig 04:54:43 PM March 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Nicholas Bramble is a Lecturer in Law at Yale Law School and a MacArthur Media Fellow with the Information Society Project at Yale Law School, where he conducts research on problems of collective action and civic engagement relating to communications law, competition law, open access in the university setting, and patent and copyright law. Prior to his appointment at Yale, Nicholas was a judicial clerk for the Honorable Charles F. Lettow of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. He is a graduate of Stanford University and Harvard Law School, where he was the online managing editor of the Journal of Law & Technology. He is a member of the New York State Bar.