- RT @valariekaur: My Q to @ErrolMorris: What is your role as doc filmmaker? A: To pursue truth, above all. To never find it but always strive 10:04:20 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @valariekaur: Filmmaker @ErrolMorris inspired us to create the @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl. Very excited to thank him in person. 08:19:39 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today 4PM! Filmmaker Errol Morris at Davenport College, moderated by @emilybazelon, cosponsored by @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl! 02:08:57 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Will hang out w/Kalyanee Mam today! Dir of Sundance film "A River Changes Course" & adviser to @VisualLaw: http://t.co/uk6ELS9r4A 02:36:16 PM April 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Excited to screen our film this afternoon with David Fathi of @ACLU Natl Prison Project #stopsolitary http://t.co/d5QolmPZcm @abfettig 04:54:43 PM March 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Louisa de Cossy
Louisa is the technical specialist at the Yale DMCA, she has fifteen years of experience in photography and film production and is a graduate cum laude from UC Berkeley’s Art Practice Department where she specialized in film production. After graduating, Louisa worked at the Saul Zaentz media center where she helped to run the Berkeley Digital Film Institute. During that time Louisa consulted on the production and development of films such as Zaytoun, Witness11, IOU, and most recently Up Pohnpei.