- RT @valariekaur: My Q to @ErrolMorris: What is your role as doc filmmaker? A: To pursue truth, above all. To never find it but always strive 10:04:20 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @valariekaur: Filmmaker @ErrolMorris inspired us to create the @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl. Very excited to thank him in person. 08:19:39 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today 4PM! Filmmaker Errol Morris at Davenport College, moderated by @emilybazelon, cosponsored by @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl! 02:08:57 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Will hang out w/Kalyanee Mam today! Dir of Sundance film "A River Changes Course" & adviser to @VisualLaw: http://t.co/uk6ELS9r4A 02:36:16 PM April 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Excited to screen our film this afternoon with David Fathi of @ACLU Natl Prison Project #stopsolitary http://t.co/d5QolmPZcm @abfettig 04:54:43 PM March 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Katayon Ghassemi is a junior studying Global Affairs in Yale College. Thanks in part to her interest in film and to her background as an Iranian-American growing up in the Midwest (go Kansas City Royals!), she is interested in the role media and communications play in creating narratives and molding perspectives—whether informed or misinformed. Likewise, thanks to her course work that introduced topics connecting law to the development of digital media, she is similarly interested in the questions and potential problems digital development faces when confronted by law and society. In addition to her involvement with VLP, Katayon is currently a co-captain of Yale’s collegiate figure skating club team and was a director within the Leadership Institute at Yale.