- RT @valariekaur: My Q to @ErrolMorris: What is your role as doc filmmaker? A: To pursue truth, above all. To never find it but always strive 10:04:20 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @valariekaur: Filmmaker @ErrolMorris inspired us to create the @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl. Very excited to thank him in person. 08:19:39 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today 4PM! Filmmaker Errol Morris at Davenport College, moderated by @emilybazelon, cosponsored by @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl! 02:08:57 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Will hang out w/Kalyanee Mam today! Dir of Sundance film "A River Changes Course" & adviser to @VisualLaw: http://t.co/uk6ELS9r4A 02:36:16 PM April 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Excited to screen our film this afternoon with David Fathi of @ACLU Natl Prison Project #stopsolitary http://t.co/d5QolmPZcm @abfettig 04:54:43 PM March 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Ivy Wang, JD 2013, joined the Visual Law Project in Fall 2010 as an affiliate, and has served as writer, producer, and interviewer. Prior to law school, she co-produced and directed Guanzhou Modernized, a short documentary for the Asia Society on the fate of a Chinese fishing village slated for demolition. Beyond VLP, Ivy serves as co-director of the Iraqi Refugee Assistance Project, political co-chair of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, and as a member of the Veterans Legal Services Clinic.