- RT @valariekaur: My Q to @ErrolMorris: What is your role as doc filmmaker? A: To pursue truth, above all. To never find it but always strive 10:04:20 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @valariekaur: Filmmaker @ErrolMorris inspired us to create the @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl. Very excited to thank him in person. 08:19:39 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today 4PM! Filmmaker Errol Morris at Davenport College, moderated by @emilybazelon, cosponsored by @VisualLaw Project at @YaleLawSchl! 02:08:57 PM April 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Will hang out w/Kalyanee Mam today! Dir of Sundance film "A River Changes Course" & adviser to @VisualLaw: http://t.co/uk6ELS9r4A 02:36:16 PM April 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Excited to screen our film this afternoon with David Fathi of @ACLU Natl Prison Project #stopsolitary http://t.co/d5QolmPZcm @abfettig 04:54:43 PM March 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Alastair Onglingswan is a serial entrepreneur, having successfully created, financed and launched the award-winning social enterprise company, GreenSoul Shoes and two online technology companies, bCorner.com, PinoyDolyar.com, and a real estate company, Ong8, LLC. Before starting these ventures, Alastair was an attorney specializing in structured finance at Brown & Wood, LLP and a litigation associate at Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman and Dicker. He holds a J.D. degree from Fordham University, School of Law and a B.A. degree from Trinity College at the University of Toronto.